Friday, January 30, 2015

Who wants to live a million years

It took me two games to win. I think it took that many tries because of how many possibilities could come out of the options you picked. I think a lot of species will go extinct because there are so many more species that most are just going to die out. The phenotypes I selected were striped, fury, and tall with long necks. This combination helped me win the most games because it was able to protect itself from most thing and gather  food from high places. I think the theoretical creatures would be greatly affected by genetic drift. The land changed a lot. The height, hair, and color I think are the recessive alleles.  

a)fur for cold conditions
b)long legs for hot conditions
c)stripes for new large predator on the scene
d)long neck for new tall food source

No comments:

Post a Comment