Thursday, January 15, 2015

Evolution Questions

1. It took me 5 tries to achieve success.  It took this long because I had to learn how the game operates.  It means that it is rare for species to live this long.

2. Long neck, striped, and hairy is a combination of phenotypes that led me to several wins.  This happened because they were diverse and well accustomed to many different problems.

3. Yes I think it would be affected because lots of random things happened that destroyed my species.

4. I believe that furry, long neck, and long legs were all dominant.  Dark brown also seemed dominant. I could tell because they came up a lot.  Also fat and naked animals seemed recessive.

5. Animals that were fat, furry, with short legs and neck thrived in the cold.  Animals that were hairless thrived in the heat.  Animals with stripes and long legs thrived with a predator.  Animals with long necks thrived with tall food.

6. If I had to improve it, I would make more realistic situations like competition.  Also, I think that the animals would change a lot more over millions of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment